Part 1 In the class
1. For the first lesson: photograph some solid objects you encounter outside (on mobile, Ipad or camera) and take the photos (digital) with you to the first lesson. Take pictures of objects that interest you.
Make sure they are non-moving objects and not entire buildings.
2. Choose an object or place yourself a poll for the public on Facebook.
Place 3 objects in your poll. Which object will soon be allowed to tell its story?
3. Source research into the past of your chosen object or the object with the most votes from the poll.
4. Prepare questions you would like to ask the object
Bart van Hove - Prince Hendrik - 1879, Noordeinde/photo :Biccie
part 2 On the road
5, Interviewing the chosen object
6. Thinking up the story for the future
7 Filming and/or photographing the object with an I pad or mobile phone and the devised tell short stories & anecdotes.
Each student can individually carry out all assignments with the object to be worked out by him/her. You can also choose to work out 1 object in groups. In addition, the object can have different storylines in the future by multiple students conceived.(future possibilities)
Part 3 Urban City
3) visual elaboration ECO system: an urban City in which the elaborated objects play a role.
Objects communicate with each other and/or
there finds interaction takes place between objects and people and/or
and find interaction takes place between objects and functions of buildings, e.g. walking past an object ensures that light enters a building or shop window concerns etc.
Presentation of the Urban City in a public space or in the school