Presenting research results
From the to research by objects follows Object wise 2 lines in possible elaboration:
er is aware chosen for 2 elaboration lines, because we with this options want to offer for pupils and teachers.
Pupils That correct textually better skillful are be able to himself likely easier in debates 'to leave to see'.
But it is also possible to choose to challenge these students in designing and exhibiting and visual design. And vice versa.
Verbal/Textual/Learn to present and debate
After examining the object, the answers found are shared through verbal presentation in a museum debate.
Objectwise wants with this to create coherence between language teaching and the other disciplines.
* In a debate, the sharing skills read, to speak, listen
and to write – in coherence offered.
* Object wise connects between research skills and learning to argue and present the results of one's own research.
* The arguments come from different fields by researching with Object wise.
* Source material can be provided in another language eg Latin, French, English.
Objectwijs works together with the Leiden Museum Debate and the Debat Unie. More info: https://www.challenges-leiden.eu/
The next museum debates will take place, if part from Mayflower400, at:
10 June, 15 June and 17 June 2020 in successively the Hortus, Heritage Leiden and the Lakenhal museum
Also read more about Objectwijs in the theme year 2020: Mayflower400 Objectwijs card set
Create/Visual/Exhibit and story transfer
After research to become the found it answers translated nasty a function adjustment of the object so that this one future'proof' and it story of this visible made in a on at to build portfolio of the pupil.
Hereby connect Object wise on designing learning/making education
& Digital Literacy
In the final advice 'US Education 2032' of the VO Council, it is indicated that 'working and to learn in the digital world and with new ones technologies to the core of future-oriented
education belong'. They specifically mention: ICT basic knowledge, information literacy, media wise to become and to learn
understand how technology works.
Object wise is in line with this advice by:
* Let students create their own digital portfolio
* To become acquainted with and apply different design techniques.
* Using new technologies
* Media skills such as storytelling and social media to bring the results to the attention of the public.